Delivering TBM to Minneapolis MN

Friday, August 26, 2011

8/26/2011 - Day Four





Well, spent another day hanging around the hotel. Ran into one of our Check Airman, Michael J. He was preparing to receive a Line Check from Cpt. Z Fri morning on the LAS-HNL flight. Then he was commercial traveling on ANA over to Hiroshima, Japan to fly and airplane up to Anchorage, AK. Would have loved to have done that flight.

We decided to meet for dinner around 7pm. As I was walking down to meet him at 7pm, we ran into another Check Airman/Ground Instructor Mr. T. We stood around and chewed the fat for a while. Guess he and I are babysitting N638AX, while his student would probably be heading home. Michael and I then proceed over to Gordan Busch for a lit dinner consisting of a house salad and a dark Ale. Pretty uneventful day.

I'm hoping the weather here in Vegas will cool off enough so I can go out and take some photos of the strip. 113 degrees is a bit much, even if it is low humidity.

Saw scheduling had placed back on my schedule to VH trip on Wednesday next week. Will get me 2 call out days for Sept. We'll see if that really happens...

Photos are of the hotel halls. Talk about bored... They are undergoing a major renovation later this year.

The final picture shows the test results of two test I was required to pass: ILS PRM Approaches and HazMat/DG. 100% on both...

No comments: